Friday, July 30, 2010

By:Tykeisha from Chicago, Illinois


My name is Tykeisha and I am a student who attends the Countdown to College(C2C) program. So far C2C has been a wonderful experience. I have been enjoying myself since the first day I arrived. In addition to the academic classes, we participate in many activities. We've gone hiking and played lots of fun games. Many of the activites and games are fun and eduacational so we can learn while we have fun. We played games such as Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, Jeopordy, Human Battleship, Pictionary, and more. Every night we have a discussion about something different that can help us in the future. We had disccusions on what high school life will be like, on public speaking, organization, and lastly vocabulary. I am very excited to be here and I am definitely looking forward to next year so I can meet new people and decorate my dorm room.

Sincerely,

Tykeisha

No comments:

Post a Comment