Friday, July 30, 2010

Alexis from Chicago


Being in Countdown to College has been a fun experience for me. The best thing I like about it is when we went ghost hunting in The Bluffs (mountians). Many of us were very scared, but we found out it was only a joke when we didn't know who or what was hiding under the bridge trying to scare us because it wasn't planned. I really enjoyed myself -- can't believe I wasn't tired going up and down that hill -- running up and down when people scared us. Being in Countdown to College is a major thing to me because you socialize with friends and new people. Countdown to College is not only all about fun, education is the main priority. So I love it and the people who are a part of it because they are awesome, helping, caring and willing to be there when you need someone to talk to.

P.S. I love being here and can't wait for next year. I'm going to meet new people and decorate my dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment