Thursday, July 29, 2010

By Caren from Milwaukee



I am having a wonderful time. At first I thought it was going to be boring since I didn't know other people, but I started to talk to them and now I get along with them and we have great times with each other. I also like the classes because they make us think "outside the box" and that really helps me, and it will also benefit me for the future.

I love what we do for activites. We do a lot of team building and ice-breakers, and that's one of the ways that I got to know other people. I also like the field trips that we go to. They are entertaining and educational. The last field trip we went to was the Marine Art Museum, and I liked it because there was a lot of paintings and also drawings from stories, and that really interested me since I am a person who loves to draw.

I love it here and after the two weeks are done I am not going to want to go home.

1 comment:

  1. i want to go back sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete