Friday, July 30, 2010

By: Javier Madrid (aka javi) Tucson, Arizona



Hi, it's Javi!

I'm having a lot of fun here in Winona, Minnesota. It's been a great experience. I'm thirteen and from Tucson, Arizona. I'll be attending San Miguel High School in Tucson. It's been hard for me to move from Naco - leaving my friends, family, and my city. It was extremely hard not playing baseball for a summer, but I'll get through it. My dream after high school is to attend a major university then attend law school. I just want to tell everybody reading this that they have the chance to succeed as much as anyone else does! The possibilities in life are endless. I would like to say hello to my family and tell them I miss them and I'll be back soon.


P.S. I would like to thank San Miguel High, the home teachers, St. Mary University's professors, and Ms. Edith Galvez for giving us this great opportunity!

2 comments:

  1. Javi:
    you don't need to play baseball to hit a homerun, you are already batting out of the park. Good choices now will pave your future.
    con cariño Ma. Antonieta (mamá)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Javi. Looking forward to having you back at San Miguel! Mr. Meyer

    ReplyDelete