Friday, July 30, 2010

By Ozzie from Chicago, Illinois


Here at Countdown to College I have fun with a lot of girls, but when I try to get the numbers to their phone from their room the teachers wont let me! I try all my hoaxes but they never work... but I have fun.... I still got some girls' numbers during our activity time. Thats how I've spent most of my time having fun. But that is not the only way I have fun; I also play basketball, go to the game room to play some pool or even ping pong. I never knew that I could have this much fun at a camp that you have to take four academic classes. Our academic classes are math, writing, vocabulary, and reading. My favorite is math because it is fun...but i guess it is because of the teacher...A shout out to Dr.Tadie.

No comments:

Post a Comment